MyFitness247 is concerned about your privacy. Please read the following to learn more about
complete information about the treatment of your Personally Identifiable Data and
Information and your Sensitive Personal Data or Information that MyFitness247 collects in
connection with the Services offered by MyFitness247 (expression ‘Service' as defined in
and the way your Personally Identifiable Information and Data and Sensitive Personal
Data or Information is stored and used by MyFitness247. "Personally Identifiable Information" means any information that relates to a natural
person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information
available or likely to be available with MyFitness247, is capable of identifying such
person. Therefore information such as your name, age, gender, address, telephone number,
and any other personal information that we collect, in combination with any other
information about yourself, which is capable of identifying yourself, is known as
Personally Identifiable Information. For the purposes of the Services listed on our website, "Sensitive Personal Data or
Information" shall mean such Personal Information which consists of information relating
- Financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details;
- Physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- Sexual orientation;
- Medical records and history;
- Biometric information;
- Any detail relating to the above clauses as provided to body corporate for providing services; and
- Any of the information received under above clauses by body corporate for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise
Provided that, any information that is freely available or accessible in public domain shall not be regarded as Sensitive Personal Data or Information. By registering and using the Services listed on our Website you specifically consent to the use and transmission/transfer/sharing of your Sensitive Personal Data or Information to MyFitness247 for the sole purposes of providing the Services that you wish to avail of from MyFitness247. You shall be at liberty at any time to discontinue the use / transfer / transmission and sharing of any of your Sensitive Personal Data or Information, by writing to us and informing us of the same. Subject to the foregoing, your Sensitive Personal Data or Information shall be held by us in strict confidence and as per the provisions of the Applicable Law, (which includes the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011), and except as stated herein, we will not disclose any of your Sensitive Personal Data or Information to any other person without your express prior consent.
- If you choose not to provide the Personal Information that we seek from you, you may not be able to avail the Services offered by MyFitness247 listed on our Website and/or Apps, or we may not be able respond to any queries that you may have.
Information Collection and Use
- MyFitness247 collects Personally Identifiable Information when you register with MyFitness247, either through MyFitness247's website located at URL www.myfitness247.com, or through MyFitness247's mobile application.
- When you register with MyFitness247, MyFitness247 asks you for your full name, email address, mobile / telephone number, birth date, location/address, gender, occupation, industry and any other information that MyFitness247 believes is necessary to effectively offer the Services listed on our Website. Once you register with MyFitness247, you are not anonymous to MyFitness247.
- MyFitness247 also automatically receives and records information on MyFitness247's server logs from your browser including your IP address, MyFitness247's Cookie information and the webpage you have requested to view.
- MyFitness247 uses your Personally Identifiable Information to fulfil your requests for Services that you require and other offers of MyFitness247, and to contact you about any special offers and new services that MyFitness247 offers, or may list on its Website at any time in the future.
- MyFitness247 may also use your Personally Identifiable Information and Sensitive Personal Data or Information for internal purposes, such as auditing, data analysis and research to improve the offerings of Service on our Website and customer communications.
- Personally Identifiable Information and Sensitive Personal Data or Information that You may provide in connection with the correspondence between the You or visitor and MyFitness247 over MyFitness247's chatbox, shall be used strictly to reply to inquiries or to transfer information. MyFitness247 uses the information you provide to MyFitness247 in order to provide you with customer service, and answer your questions. When using the support section of MyFitness247's websites, MyFitness247 may collect the e-mail address, name or open ID account for the purpose of allowing contact with MyFitness247's support team. When using MyFitness247's Services MyFitness247 may collect device information such as device type, operating system type and application version. MyFitness247 uses this information in order to provide an optimized version of MyFitness247's applications for your device type. Please be aware MyFitness247 also collects and processes data related to the use of MyFitness247's software and Services from its customers. MyFitness247 may use such data for statistics purposes, to improve its Services or to create and improve new services. MyFitness247 collects and processes such data collectively and anonymously.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- MyFitness247 will not sell or rent your Personally Identifiable Information and your Sensitive Personal Data or Information to anyone.
- Other than as specifically provided herein and for the purposes mentioned herein, MyFitness247 will divulge Personally Identifiable Information about you to other companies or people or entities when:
- MyFitness247 has your specific consent to share the information, which MyFitness247 will request from you, as and when the need arises;
- There are any requests from any Indian or foreign government, security agencies, law enforcement agencies, and any other statutory or regulatory agencies under law in force in India;
- MyFitness247 will respond to any court summons, court orders or legal process; or
- MyFitness247 believes it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
We also collect data in a form that does not, on its own, permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
- We may collect information such as occupation, language, zip code, area code, unique device identifier, referrer URL, location, so that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our products, services, and advertising.
- We may collect and store details of how you use the Services listed on our Website, including search queries. This information may be used to improve the relevancy of results. Except in limited instances to ensure the quality of user interface of our Website, such information will not be associated with your IP address.
If we combine non-personal information with Personally Identifiable Information the combined information will be treated as Personally Identifiable Information for as long as it remains combined.
- MyFitness247 may set and access MyFitness247 Cookies on your computer.
- MyFitness247 may allow other companies/entities that are presenting advertisements on MyFitness247's web pages or other publishers' web pages to set and access their respective Cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to the Cookies of MyFitness247
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
MyFitness247 gives you the ability to edit the information that is logged in when you register on MyFitness247's Website, and preferences at any time, including whether you want MyFitness247 to contact you about offers etc., and any new Services that it lists on its Website in the future.
- MyFitness247 shall store all your Personally Identifiable Information and Sensitive Personal Data on secure servers.
- In certain areas MyFitness247 uses industry-standard encryption to protect data transmissions.
- MyFitness247 may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Website or when you access the Services by or through a mobile device ("Usage Data").
- This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Services that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- When you access the Services by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- MyFitness247 may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so ("Location Data"). MyFitness247 uses this data to provide features of our Services, to improve and customize our Service.
- You can enable or disable location services when you use our Services at any time, through your device settings.
Governing Laws and Jurisdiction